The Pilots Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Volar

2 posters

Go down

Volar Empty Volar

Post  Admin Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:50 pm

Volar

Address
Basement, 38-44 D'Aguilar Street, Central
Hong Kong
Tel:(852) 2810 1272

Since Volar opened its doors in December of 2004, the underground member’s only establishment has been entertaining the city’s hip and chic. Occupying over 5,000 square feet, Volar consists of 2 distinctively different spaces. The club area, which boasts a state-of-the-art sound, lighting and projection system, has been bringing top notch international DJs to the local club scene on a regular basis; Derrick Carter, Honey Dijon and West Bam, just to name a few. The design of the lounge, inspired by circular forms, is fitted with a high-tech L.E.D lighting system that changes color along with the vibe throughout the night. Offering a variety of music such as hip hop, funky house, breaks, electro, etc, Volar has a turnover of 1000 people per weekend night, and it definitely rocks!

Muzik Rooster
• Mondays – funky house
• Tuesdays – hip hop
• Wednesdays – house and breaks
• Thursdays – “Flying Kisses” party with house, electro and progressives
• Fridays – “Fahrenheit” party with house
• Saturdays – “B.A.S.H” party with hip hop

Hours
Mon–Thurs 6pm–2am
Fri 6pm–4am
Sat 9:30pm–4:30am
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 52
Airline : Pilots Lounge
Position/Rank : Administrator
Registration date : 2008-01-02

https://pilotslounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Volar Empty Re: Volar

Post  Yuki82 Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:43 pm

I am come from HK and sometimes i together with my friends go to volar. One time someone said that Volar was not friendly but I dun think so. Most of the peoples are nicer than in Dragon i and drop and most of the peoples go to there every week. So it is easy to make friends.

Happy to meet u!

Yuki82

Female Number of posts : 4
Airline : Dragon Air
Position/Rank : Flight Attendant
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum