The Pilots Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gyms and Fitness Centres in Hong Kong

3 posters

Go down

Gyms and Fitness Centres in Hong Kong Empty Gyms and Fitness Centres in Hong Kong

Post  Admin Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:59 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 52
Airline : Pilots Lounge
Position/Rank : Administrator
Registration date : 2008-01-02

https://pilotslounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gyms and Fitness Centres in Hong Kong Empty Re: Gyms and Fitness Centres in Hong Kong

Post  Yuki82 Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:11 pm

Before I go to Physical and California Fitness. Physical is quite dirty and have many fat womens but it is cheaper. California is good and the music is good but the sales are always ask me to have a personal trainer and I don't have time for that.

Sometimes it make me quite angry because all I want to do is do gym or go to classes. My friend said to me that pure yoga is good and there have a very nice view of HongKong from TST. But this one is expensive and quite far for me. Now I have clubhouse gym which is ok for me but I like to go to classes together with my friends.

If I stayed at a hotel I try to use hotel spa/gym because it is free but in China it is not as good as Hong Kong.

My concept is a gym that hasn't a fixed time because sometimes I go to china and I waste money if I cant do gym in HK. Do you think that airlines could give a corporate membership or share facilities to big chain gyms?

Yuki

Yuki82

Female Number of posts : 4
Airline : Dragon Air
Position/Rank : Flight Attendant
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Gyms and Fitness Centres in Hong Kong Empty Re: Gyms and Fitness Centres in Hong Kong

Post  Mimi Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:46 pm

I also come from HK! Nice to meet you!

I agree that CF has too many sales. Now I go to Pure Yoga in TST. The yoga is real yoga not fitness yoga like at CF. If you have time I recommend to you. If I am not in HK I don't go to the gym because I am too lazy! Hotel gym/spa is enough.
Mimi
Mimi

Female Number of posts : 1
Airline : Cathay Pacific
Position/Rank : Flight Attendant
Registration date : 2008-01-05

http://www.cathaypacific.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down