The Pilots Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fusion scene is way too popular in Bangkok?

Go down

The Fusion scene is way too popular in Bangkok? Empty The Fusion scene is way too popular in Bangkok?

Post  skempt Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:13 pm

I was wondering if any other of you pilots have noticed, the changing scene in Bangkok? Particularly over the last 18-26 months it has seemed that more, of the original "sins" and desires in which we took for granted and pleasured in on layovers have slowly dissipated. I am seeing that more and more, and the gracious thanks we have proferred to us, " is that we wish to become more developed" Well, I have some suggestions in that regard, but I wanted to express my sincere thanks. Whilst in Bangkok on a recent flight over, one of your colleagues Hayden told me about the site. Thanks goodness, we flew in on a Malay air flight to Bangkok feeling very reluctant and uneasy about our 3 days in layover. I had time to register and suddenly myself and colleague were able to enjoy the city sites, alot more freely. I thank you for your recommendation on visiting the Sky Dome and Sirocco in State Tower. We also went to Glow, La Scala, the River Bar, the Bamboo Bar, Vertigo as well as Six Degrees and Thipatara, Reflections as well as Mystique. I have to admit there was an ephemeral feel to the places we visited, and it shows if you are a member of the www.pilotslounge.net they will keep you in the loop.

Say a hearty cheerio to Hayden and Martin and well done Rex for keeping it all real. Hope to repay the favour maybe in Narita or Hong Kong.
Signed
pleasantly pleased Peter.

skempt

Male Number of posts : 1
Position/Rank : ceo
Registration date : 2008-01-04

http://www.emmerse.com

Back to top Go down