The Pilots Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forthcoming gigs

Go down

Forthcoming gigs Empty Forthcoming gigs

Post  Rex Smith Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:30 pm

THE BLACK PARADE
My Chemical Romance will be marching into the AsiaWorld-Expo with The Black Parade Tour for their debut HK performance on January 29. They released their first album, I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love, in 2003 but, although receiving huge acclaim all around, it wasn’t until 2004’s follow-up Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge that the quintet were hailed as the best punk band on the planet. And if anything sealed it, it was 2006’s The Black Parade with monster hits Welcome to the Black Parade, House of Wolves and I Don’t Love You that did it. Be enraptured by one of the best leading men in the business, Gerard Way, as he leads his men from 8pm in Hall 10 of the AsiaWorld-Expo. Tickets are $780 and $480 from HK Ticketing, 31 288 288.
Rex Smith
Rex Smith

Male Number of posts : 82
Position/Rank : First Officer
Registration date : 2008-01-04

http://www.air-mauritius.net

Back to top Go down

Forthcoming gigs Empty Kary Ng

Post  Rex Smith Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:32 pm

LADY K LIVE
21-year-old Cantopop singer Kary Ng became famous when she joined girl band Cookies at the age of 15, making her the youngest of its nine band members. But it wasn’t until 2006 that she went solo with her debut album With A Boy Like You. Her song My Love Has Turned to Hate won a Commercial Radio Hong Kong Top Ten Gold Songs Award. Now you might recognize her as spokeswoman for Reebok HK or as the voice behind the Cantonese version of High School Musical 2’s Everyday. On January 11, 13 and 14, see and hear her in concert with Lady K Live at the HITEC Star Hall. Showtime is 8:15pm every night and tickets are $400, $250 and $150 from HK Ticketing, 31 288 288.

Rex Smith
Rex Smith

Back to top Go down

Forthcoming gigs Empty STOP! POLICE!

Post  Rex Smith Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:32 pm

STOP! POLICE!
On February 7, it is official, Sting, Stewart and Andy will be making a stopover at The Venetian Arena in Macau as part of the world reunion tour that has already seen them hit parts of North and South America. A raving success among fans and critics alike, the gang takes us back through all their greatest hits including Roxanne, Every Breath You Take and Spirits in the Material World. Beginning in May of last year, their tour has already sold over 2.2 million tickets. Get yours now from www.venetianmacaotickets.com or by phone on +853 2882 8818, tickets are MOP$1,200, MOP$800 and MOP$600. W suggest you book your ferry ticket at the same time
Rex Smith
Rex Smith

Back to top Go down

Forthcoming gigs Empty Re: Forthcoming gigs

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down